How to prepare for your first mortgage appointment
We understand that your initial journey to finding the right mortgage can feel a little daunting for some people.
Don’t worry; we are here to help and to take all the hard work out of looking for the best mortgage for you.
Your Embrace Financial Service adviser will talk you through all the necessary paperwork and help you with the fact find. Our aim is to make this experience as stress free and straightforward as possible for you.
To get the most out of our first appointment it would be really helpful if you could bring these documents.
- Your last 3 payslips, if you are employed. If self-employed please bring your accounts or SA302.s for the last 3 years (if applicable)
- Proof of your current address e.g. driving licence or utility bill from the last 3 months
- Proof of identity e.g. passport, driving licence or a government issued document
- Your last 3 months bank statements
- Existing mortgage details if applicable
- Existing protection documents if applicable
- Details of any sick pay arrangements provided by your employer
Don't worry if you can't get all this information together for your initial appointment, we can still meet and discuss your requirements enabling us to help get you the best mortgage for your circumstances.
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. Embrace Financial Services usually charges a fee for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.