Insure your buildings and contents with First2Protect insurance services
At Embrace Financial Services, we understand how important it is to protect your most valuable asset – your home.
We work closely with our partners, First2Protect Insurance Services, who specialise in providing comprehensive buildings and insurance cover.
Benefits of First2Protect insurance services:
- Friendly, expert advice – helping you choose the right cover for your needs
- Comprehensive policies – so you are covered if you need to make a claim
- Panel of leading insurers – offering you competitive rates
- Quotes can be guaranteed for 90 days – to fix the cost while your mortgage goes through
- Free confirmation of cover sent to your solicitor – avoiding delays with your house purchase
- Cover can start automatically on the right date – one less thing for you to remember
- No fees for amending a policy – you may make changes without a charge
- Automatically offer the cheapest insurer at renewal – giving you peace of mind
Insurance cover available:
- Household buildings and/or contents Insurance
- Landlord’s buildings and/or contents Insurance
- Additional options available to enhance your cover: home emergency, legal expenses, rent protection, accidental damage and cover for possessions away from the home
Buildings insurance may be a condition of your mortgage. First2Protect insurance services will provide a policy that meets the requirements of your mortgage lender.
Your Embrace Financial Consultant will discuss buildings and contents insurance with you. Let them know if you would like further information.
First2Protect Insurance Services is a trading name of First2Protect Limited, an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN:435779) for mortgage and non-investment insurance advice. First2Protect Limited is registered in England at 2nd Floor, Gateway 2, Holgate Park Drive, York YO26 4GB. (number 09014795). VAT number: GB 842 7959 83. *Calls are recorded to meet our regulatory obligations and for training/monitoring purposes. The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK.